Sunday 2 August 2009

Dezires or D-zires


I don’t know how to start but I have to anyhow. I have lots of thoughts to share with you all. Whenever I am alone so many thoughts come in my mind but I don’t know how to pen down the entire thing in a manner such that my feelings reach out to you. All thoughts get jumbled and when I put these things on papers, all seem random i.e. no sequence. But now I think I should write no matters in whatever manner.


However my blog is purely Business management blog, I am starting writing with the name of my blog ‘D-zires’.


Whatever has happened to us or happening with us is just because of us. We cannot blame others for this. We all know this but we forget many times. It’s we only who are responsible for all good and bad things with ourselves. And at the same moment I find myself victim of my own desires. My desires are very high and with the time it has become so strong that I cannot stop here. I am helpless and my desire is taking me from my all the relations as well as myself. I have got different perception about myself, what really I am not. From my childhood till now I used to suppress my feelings and desires but when the saturation point was crossed it made me crazy. And it completely took over me. I got health problem just because of it. There was no way to get out of it for me. Then I started meditation and it really helped me a lot. Now I am well but it doesn’t mean my desires are over. They are still there but in my control. I have taken my own example here to explain a bit about desire from my personal experience.


Desire is everywhere in everyone’s life. With your help I want to search a solution for excess of desires. I feel a person should rule his/her desire otherwise it will kill his/her identity. But this is also true that after a certain limit controlling your desire is very difficult because you are stuck in it so much that you have made it your life and getting out of it means getting out of life. However I believe it can be managed.


Also coin has another side too. Desires are very important as far as our progress or growth is concerned. Suppose today you have a small sweet corner in a very small town or village, until and unless you desire to become richer you won’t extend your shop to a restaurant. There are so many examples to illustrate it very well. I would love to take example of Late Mr. Dheerubhai Ambani. He was the man who ruled out his desires and fulfilled his dream. If he had no desire to become richest would he be able to be so? No, never. But again I would say he was not slave of his desires, he was ruler.


Now coming to the conclusion of it I find that managed desires can lift you higher and higher but an unmanaged one will certainly make you mentally ill and one day you will be so much stressed and won’t find anyone around you. And that will be too late. You can imagine that time; it’s really dangerous more than an atom bomb within you for you as well as your work. A company is known by its employees and to create a healthy environment everyone’s participation is necessary. It’s your decision where you want to take your life and your career by chasing a well managed desire or an unmanaged killer D-zires.



Please post your comments so that I can improve and come up with more efficiency.

4 comments:

Kumar said...

Superb Start... and hope that you will carry with the same enthusiasm..
I know that you will be able to as you have the D-zires (as you say):)
One can very well understand that you are very emotional, and that is the thing which drives you, again these emotions are embedded in such a fashion in you that they hae become your desires.
All the best Jitu...
Love
Kumar Gaurav Mishra
9654780292

furian said...

I got to know about your D-zires from your blog. what ever you have placed here in your views its not only a remark of your experience its a part from of your emotinal life which makes you to place such an idea in all an all around in the splendid environment.

Yours
Pawan D ( Past:ecc)
may be you remember

Unknown said...

yeah You are right it's not only my own experience but it's experience I have collected from my sorroundings.:)

Unknown said...

I hope its not too late to post my comment.

It seems that you were in extreme danger(i.e depression).But now that you have overridden it along with your dangerous Desires,I pray you will keep your enthusiasm up to a certain level of managed control and keep on positivly progress in all aspects of life.

keep in touch with me through your blogs.

Dheeraj kumar singh